Wednesday 4 April 2012

MPCstar no sound problem!!!!

hi there ....
i have installed win 7 32-bit
i installed mpcstar 5.4
no sound problem.......
i tried this(i found this on a web page!!!!,works 4 me!!!!)



I have been looking for a solution to my MPCStar no audio in Windows 7 64 bits. 

I tried a lot of different sound configurations, I tried to uninstall it, I tried to install a new version, I also tried some Malware and antivirus remover. It turns out nothing of it was necessary because the problem was that the player was "confused" and "got lost" when you last played a certain kind of video file.

The solution to your problem is:

In any version of MPCStar (TigerPlayer) open a video file with .swf extension. Close this file once you hear anything, open your desired video file and your sound should be back.



Like it???Then tell me how you feel it in comments...
Enjoy!

(i think this works bcoz .swf file resets audio configurations of the player...)

13 comments: